Keith Callaway Sr. (@keithlcallaway) (keithlcallaway) is the President and Founder of K&L Industries, a premier paving company based in the Portland Metro Area and a second-chance employer. Over the past 30 years, Keith has scaled his small mom-and-pop business to a company with his dedicated team of professional pavers to deliver high-quality solutions ranging from driveway paving to parking lot maintenance.
In this episode, Gary and Keith discuss:
- Crafting a Career with Family at the Core
- The Crucial Role of Partnerships in Business and Life
- The Power of Selling Value Over Price
- Lessons in Delegation for Business Leaders
- Building A Business That Thrives Without You
- The Power of Enterprise Value in Business Growth
Talk With Gary Directly On How Rabine Can Help Grow Your Business!
Rabine has over 39 years of experience in exterior facilities management. We’ve performed work in all 50 states, and are valued partners with some of the country’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on quick turn-arounds, minimal disruption for your business, and our reputation for reliable, quality service. We offer turn-key solutions facilities. We have on-staff engineers. We’ve seen it all. We do it all. Innovation and technology are what make us tick.