Mayi de la Vega (@mayidelavega) is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty (ONE SIR), the premier source of luxury real estate and development along Florida’s East Coast. Discover how her experiences as a Cuban refugee shaped her views on freedom, diversity, and the American Dream.
In this episode, Mayi and Gary talk about:
- From Cuban refugee to real estate mogul
- Real estate development and Miami’s skyline evolution
- The significance of the American Dream
- The role of integrity in conducting a business
- Embracing diversity and mentoring the younger generations
Talk With Gary Directly On How Rabine Can Help Grow Your Business!
Rabine has over 39 years of experience in exterior facilities management. We’ve performed work in all 50 states, and are valued partners with some of the country’s largest brands. We pride ourselves on quick turn-arounds, minimal disruption for your business, and our reputation for reliable, quality service. We offer turn-key solutions facilities. We have on-staff engineers. We’ve seen it all. We do it all. Innovation and technology are what make us tick.